Friday, April 1, 2011
Just Me and my ramblings....
I just learned that my Great Uncle Passed away....yet I did not cry. I feel sad...sad for the family and sad for myself that I do not feel something more. It is hard for me to feel anymore. Ever since my Dad passed away and his side of the family all turned on me. It hurt me so bad and deep that the little things I just shrug my shoulders at like they are no big deal. How did I get to the point that I am this cold and heartless. I use to cry at the littlest thing and now...I don't. I have lost a piece of me and what is left is cold and hard. Will I ever get back to the person that I use to be? The person that smiled all the time, the person that felt like the world could be a happy place. I am tired of walking around in this fog....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment